Hi Jamal,

I'm adding: drop a specific UDP port option to my script... But I does
not match/drop the packets, command below does apply, but it does not
work in practice

$ ./tc_ingress_drop.sh --verbose --dev mlx5p2 --port 9
tc qdisc del dev mlx5p2 ingress
tc qdisc add dev mlx5p2 ingress
tc filter add dev mlx5p2 parent ffff: prio 4 protocol ip u32 match ip protocol
17 0xff match udp dst 9 0xffff flowid 1:1 action drop

(Use-case is obviously to drop pktgen UDP packets.)

I also tried with:

 tc filter add dev mlx5p2 parent ffff: prio 4 protocol ip \
  u32 \
  match udp dst 9 0xffff \
  match ip protocol 17 0xff flowid 1:1 action drop

--Jesper
(top post)

--
Best regards,