Update Freescale DCFG compatible with 'fsl,<chip>-dcfg' instead
of 'fsl,ls1021a-dcfg' to include more chips such as ls1021a,
ls1043a, and ls2080a.
Signed-off-by: Yangbo Lu <yangbo...@nxp.com>
Acked-by: Rob Herring <r...@kernel.org>
Signed-off-by: Scott Wood <o...@buserror.net>
Changes for v8:
- Added this patch
Changes for v9:
- Added a list for the possible compatibles
Changes for v10:
Changes for v11:
- Added 'Acked-by: Rob Herring'
- Updated commit message by Scott
Changes for v12:
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.txt | 6 +++++-
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.txt
index dbbc095..713c1ae 100644
@@ -119,7 +119,11 @@ Freescale DCFG
configuration and status for the device. Such as setting the secondary
core start address and release the secondary core from holdoff and startup.
- - compatible: should be "fsl,ls1021a-dcfg"
+ - compatible: should be "fsl,<chip>-dcfg"
+ Possible compatibles:
- reg : should contain base address and length of DCFG memory-mapped