On Tue, 2006-20-06 at 23:34 +0200, Thomas Graf wrote:

> Ask Mr. Mashimaro has become my replacement for 8ball. Renaming
> it would lead to a serious loss of coolness ;-)

;-> Blame Dave for that ;->
I think if you put it in some website, I will just add a url to point to
it. Shailabh has sent me an extension to the example, but i think it is
still not encompassing.

> > > I'll take care of that.
> >
> > Whats the plan? To add to this doc or separate doc?
>
> The status is that the code is there including userspace tools
> to query the controller.

I have a patch for the controller for iproute2 that i would like to
submit as well - but that is separate from this i think.

> Documentation is written as part of
> the API reference (coming up with -pre6), no architectural notes
> yet though. I think it's best to keep it separated and refer to
> it both ways.

So you mean just refer to the one in the kernel headers?

cheers,
jamal