On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 3:19 PM, Josef Bacik <jba...@fb.com> wrote:
> +int inet_rcv_saddr_equal(const struct sock *sk, const struct sock *sk2,
> +                        bool match_wildcard)
> +{
> +#if IS_ENABLED(CONFIG_IPV6)
> +       if (sk->sk_family == AF_INET6)
Still wrapping my head around this, so take it with a grain of salt,
but it's not obvious to me that sk and sk2 are guaranteed to have the
same family here (or if it even matters).  Especially in the context
of the next patch which removes the bind_conflict callback...  Does
this need to be an OR check for the family of either socket?  Or is it
safe as-is because the first socket passed to this function is always
the existing one and the second one is the possible conflict socket?