On 01/19/2017 02:41 PM, Florian Fainelli wrote:
On 01/19/2017 01:33 PM, Alexander Loktionov wrote:
From: David VomLehn <voml...@texas.net>

This series introduces the AQtion NIC driver for the aQuantia
AQC107/AQC108 network devices.
v5: o Removed extra newline at the end of the files.
v6: o Removed unnecessary cast from void*.
     o Reworked strings array for ethtool statistics.
     o Added stringset == ETH_SS_STATS checking.
     o AQ_OBJ_HEADER replaced to aq_obj_header_s struct.
     o AQ_OBJ_SET/TST/CLR macroses replaced to inline functions.
     o Driver sources placed in to atlantic directory.
     o Fixed compilation warnings (Make W=1)
     o Added firmware version checking.
     o Code cleaning.
v7  o Removed unnecessary cast from memory allocation function (aq_ring.c).
In general, you may want for a couple of days before resubmitting new
versions that only fix minor stuff like what happened here between v6
and v7.
Yeah, the number of comments has dropped enough that I had hopes this last one might be it. It makes me, I know, a foolish dreamer, but such is the lot of a software developer...

--
David VL