On 2017-01-30 13:26, Guillaume Nault wrote:
On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 01:05:58AM +0200, Denys Fedoryshchenko wrote:
Hi!

Sorry if i added someone wrongly to CC, please let me know, if i should
remove.
I just run successfully 4.9 on my nat several days ago, and seems panic
issue disappeared.

Hi Denys,

After two weeks running Linux 4.9, do you confirm that the original
issue[1] is gone?

Regards,

Guillaume

[1]: https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg410795.html
Yes, no more reboots at all and 4.9 patched for gc issues seems significantly better for NAT performance (CPU load lower almost twice than previous kernels, i dont have exact numbers).