Hello Friend,

I'm Silviana Olander and I'm Swede. I found your email contact while surfing
the Internet. I don't think you have a clue but my reason for writing you is to
seek your friendship! Just being adventurous and decided to use this letter as
a resource tool to get your attention.As a matter of fact, I've been wanting to
try this a while now to chat, to ask you things, to comment on trivial matters
or even to talk a bit about each other. But I've been clueless on how to go
about it. Maybe you find it strange that I'm using something as cold as this
means to reach you. But this is the best I can do for now.

In short: the purpose of this letter is just to ask you if you want to be my
friend. And if you agree, just say yes and we can take it on from there.

I look forward to hear hearing from you.

Yours Silvia.