On 6/30/06, Chris Friesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Evgeniy Polyakov wrote:

> It definitely will.
> Packet split in hardware means separating data and headers into
> different pages in different reads, while software page split means that
> skb has a list of fragments where part of the packet will be DMAed, so
> jumbo frame will be converted into several pages.

Maybe I'm looking at the wrong code then.  Can you point me to where
this "software page split" is handled?

You're right, it isn't supported for your hardware.  to solve the
problem (I got this from mailing lists) you probably need to adjust
the /proc/sys/vm/min_free_kbytes

let us know if this helps for you.