On 3/7/2017 12:28 AM, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:04 AM, santosh.shilim...@oracle.com
<santosh.shilim...@oracle.com> wrote:
On 3/4/17 8:57 AM, Sowmini Varadhan wrote:

Dmitry Vyukov reported some syszkaller panics during netns deletion.

While I have not been able to reproduce those exact panics, my attempts
to do so uncovered a few other problems, which are fixed patch 2 and
patch 3 of this patch series. In addition, as mentioned in,
 https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg422997.html
code-inspection points that the rds_connection needs to take an explicit
refcnt on the struct net so that it is held down until all cleanup is
completed for netns removal, and this is fixed by patch1.

Hopefully Dmitry can try the series and see if it fixes the issue(s).
The fixes looks good to me.

FWIW, Acked-by: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilim...@oracle.com>

I've applied the patches for testing. I've seen the reported crashes
only few times, so it won't provide a good testing. But at least it
can detect any regressions.

Thanks Dmitry !!