On 06-08-01 15:58 Jiri Benc wrote:

> > pointing non-migrated drivers (ipw2[12]00, zd1211rw) at the old
> > code,
>
> Yes. Rather than moving, zd1211 should be ported to d80211 - this will
> also allow using of more advanced features of the hw.

I have currently no idea, when this will happen. Currently we are
still working on the basic plumbing of the driver.

However I would support the descape-preparing clean-up, if
pointless renaming is minimized. In the ideal case only header
includes should be changed. I would support a split between
protocol related headers and stack-related stuff.

Cheers,

Uli

--
Uli Kunitz