Just upgraded to 4.13rc2, rebooted, and my system crashed at my
netmount init script; says RIP is NULL, I am guessing a bad func call.
I immediately thought missing firmware in kernel, my kernel builds
firmware in it, so I upgraded my firmware to latest on git.kernel and
made sure I had no warnings in dmesg about missing firmware. Still, I
receive this NULL pointer in the IP. If I disable my netmount on boot,
I can login, but can not bring up my interfaces, still get a RIP err
in kernel logs and cpu load sky-rockets...the issue still exists on
rc3.

Linux-Regression-ID: lr#084be9

I am willing to help and provide as much info as possible, thank you.