>       "qed: Utilize FW 8.10.3.0" has attempted some endianness annotations
> in that driver; unfortunately, either annotations are BS or the driver is
> genuinely
> broken on big-endian hosts.
[...]
> Is that driver intended to be used on big-endian hosts at all?

Thanks for taking the time to review our driver and pointing out these mistakes.
Support for BE machines is planned to be added but currently it is not
available.
However, the structures which are used to abstract the HW carry endianity
annotations.
Obviously, there are some misses and some annotations were added when not
required.
We will prepare a patch that fixes the issues you pointed out and similar ones.