On 09/26/2017 10:37 PM, David Miller wrote:
From: Daniel Borkmann <dan...@iogearbox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 02:25:49 +0200

This work enables generic transfer of metadata from XDP into skb,
meaning the packet has a flexible and programmable room for meta
data, which can later be used by BPF to set various skb members
when passing up the stack. For details, please see second patch.
Support has been implemented and tested with two drivers, and
should be straight forward to add to other drivers as well which
properly support head adjustment already.

Series applied, thanks.

We're accumulating features again and leaving some drivers behind,
let's not allow this to get out of hand for XDP_REDIRECT and this
stuff.

Thanks, I'll see to get it implemented for further drivers as well.