On 2017-10-15 19:38, Florian Fainelli wrote:
On October 15, 2017 9:22:26 AM PDT, Roman Yeryomin <ro...@advem.lv> wrote:
TX optimizations have led to ~15% performance increase (35->40Mbps)
in local tx usecase (tested with iperf v3.2).

Could you avoid empty commit messages and write a paragraph or two for
each commit that explains what and why are you changing? The changes
look fine but they lack any explanation.

I thought that short descriptions are already self explanatory and just didn't know what to write more.
To me they are very obvious.
Do you really want me to make up something more?

Roman Yeryomin (10):
 net: korina: optimize korina_send_packet logic
 net: korina: reorder functions
 net: korina: introduce and use interrupt disable/enable helpers
 net: korina: optimize tx/rx interrupt handlers
 net: korina: remove unused korina_private members
 net: korina: optimize tx descriptor flags processing
 net: korina: move tx to napi context
 net: korina: optimize tx_full condition
 net: korina: use dma api instead of dma_cache_* functions
 net: korina: bump version

drivers/net/ethernet/korina.c | 503