Hi Chris,

On 17-10-16 04:31 AM, Chris Mi wrote:
If some filters share the same action, when deleting these filters,
system may panic. This patchset fixes this issue. And the test case
finding this issue is also integrated into tc test suite of selftests.

I think this would read better if re-worded as:
---
If some filters share the same action, when deleting these filters,
it is possible to create a system panic. This is because deletions
could be manipulated by many RCU callbacks at the same time.
This patch set fixes these issues.
To reproduce the issue run selftests in patch 3 and 4.
To test if the issue was fixed, apply patches 1 and 2 and
then repeat the tests.
------

Other than that all look good to me and:

Acked-by: Jamal Hadi Salim <j...@mojatatu.com>

cheers,
jamal