On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 01:47:15PM +0400, Alexey Kuznetsov ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > problem.  The problem is really at the receiver because we only
> > ACK every other full sized frame.  I had the idea to ACK every 2
> > frames, regardless of size,
>
> This would solve lots of problems.

At least for slow start it is safe, but experiments with atcp for
netchannels showed that it is better not to send excessive number of
acks when slow start is over, instead we can introduce some tricky
ack avoidance scheme and ack at least 2-3-4 packets or full MSS instead
of two mss-sized frames.

--
        Evgeniy Polyakov