On Fri, 2006-01-09 at 14:25 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-09-01 at 08:22 -0400, jamal wrote:
>

> > Sorry, I havent had time to look at that code (is it in Daves tree?);
>
> No, it's not in any tree yet.

Could you point me to it? I can look at it over the weekend.

> > if
> > i understand you correctly - you have a superset of commands, and some
> > users of those commands can only implement a subset?
>
> precisely.

It may be we need to add another feature to genl to accomodate this.
Example by setting a flag to indicate supportability. However, it does
sound like this is something your code needs to own in a capability set
structure somewhere. I cant tell without looking at the code.

cheers,
jamal