Patrick McHardy wrote:
Brian Haley wrote:

Change some netfilter tunables to __read_mostly.  Also fixed some
incorrect file reference comments while I was in there.

Please send these kind of patches for netfilter to me so I can
make sure they don't clash with other pending patches.

(this will be my last __read_mostly patch unless someone points out
something else that needs it)

This seems to be a bit random, there are quite a few more candidates for
__read_mostly right next to the ones you marked.

Ah sorry, I didn't really get why you chose these :)

The patch doesn't clash with anything in my queue, so ACK from me.

Sorry, next time I'll send them to you, or [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'll cook-up another patch for the others you mentioned and send it out.

-Brian