Hi David,

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 02:01:25PM +0000, David Laight wrote:
> [...]

I agree - the pch_gbe driver is pretty bad and does a lot of things
wrong. Frankly I'm amazed it's in tree, but it is & one patch series
isn't going to fix all of its shortcomings.

So whilst I totally agree that copying around the whole frame is awful,
it's a separate problem to the length used for DMA mapping being
incorrect which is what this patch addresses & I'd rather not start
adding more & more fixes or cleanups into this initial series before the
driver is even functional on my hardware.

Thanks,
    Paul