Hi, Stephen,

On 21.02.2018 02:18, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:58:38 +0300
> Kirill Tkhai <ktk...@virtuozzo.com> wrote:
>
>> +    struct list_head        exit_list;      /* To linked to call pernet exit
>> +                                             * methods on dead net (net_sem
>> +                                             * read locked), or to
>> unregister
>> +                                             * pernet ops (net_sem wr
>> locked).
>> +                                             */
>
> Sorry, that comment is completely unparseable.
> Either you know what it does, and therefore comment is unnecessary
> Or change comment to a valid explanation of the semantics of the list.
>
> Maybe comments about locking model are best left to where
> it is used in the code.

Let's improve it :) It's used to call pernet exit methods, and net ns logic
guarantees, we never call exit methods for the same net in parallel. How
about writing this directly without mention of net_sem? Something like this:

/* To link net to call pernet exit methods */

Or maybe you have better variant?

Thanks,
Kirill