On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 15:19 -0500, David Miller wrote:
> From: Johannes Berg <johan...@sipsolutions.net>
> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 21:16:18 +0100
>
> > Wireless is slow ... but we're preparing for HE (802.11ax),
> > so I guess soon we'll have a big chunk of work coming :-)
>
> I wondered where you guys have been hiding :-)

Yeah, I don't like this development model much, but the spec isn't
finished yet and every time I look at an area I end up changing it
*again* which isn't fun to do upstream :-)

(Was just doing the HE sniffer stuff in radiotap these days ... uh,
yeah, I've more or less rewritten it twice already - hopefully no more)

johannes