Erik Mouw wrote:
On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 11:45:27AM +0200, Michael Buesch wrote:
The crash is fixed in wireless-2.6.
The actual cause of the controller restart not. So at least it
does not crash anymore.

Thanks for the information, pulled wireless-2.6 and recompiling kernel.
If this really fixes the problem, can we try to get it merged before
2.6.18 closes? I don't know if vanilla 2.6.18-rc6 locks up on other
hardware as well, but if it does it would be a major regression against
2.6.17.

I'm trying. At the moment, I'm testing a patch against 2.6.18-rc6. Once it works here, I'll be putting it out for testing.

Larry