> > On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 01:07:01PM -0800, Steve Wise wrote:
> > > Sample output:
> > >
> > > # rdma resource show pd
> > > link cxgb4_0/- local_dma_lkey 0x0 usecnt 4 flags 0x0 pid 30503 comm
> rping
> >
> > One more thing, flags need to be pre-parsed and accessible with "-d"
> > command,
> > as we did with dev,link capabilities.
>
> Will do.
>
> Thanks for reviewing this series!

Turns out the only flags field was in the pd, and pd->flags only has one
flag, currently, indicating that the global_dma_rkey is in use.  Since the
kernel side only sends up the global_dma_rkey if that flag is set, I just
dropped the PD_FLAGS attribute in both patch series.  If pd flags grow, we
can add it, but I don't expect that.

Steve.