This patch restructures the TX pool data structure and provides a
separate TX pool array for TSO transmissions. This is already used
in some way due to our unique DMA situation, namely that we cannot
use single DMA mappings for packet data. Previously, both buffer
arrays used the same pool entry. This restructuring allows for
some additional cleanup in the driver code, especially in some
places in the device transmit routine.

In addition, it allows us to more easily track the consumer
and producer indexes of a particular pool. This has been
further improved by better tracking of in-use buffers to
prevent possible data corruption in case an invalid buffer
entry is used.

Thomas Falcon (6):
  ibmvnic: Generalize TX pool structure
  ibmvnic: Update and clean up reset TX pool routine
  ibmvnic: Update release RX pool routine
  ibmvnic: Update TX pool initialization routine
  ibmvnic: Update TX and TX completion routines
  ibmvnic: Improve TX buffer accounting

 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ibmvnic.c | 235 +++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ibmvnic.h |   8 +-

1.8.3.1