On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:47:31 -0700 (PDT)
David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Andrew Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:45:35 -0700
>
> > I've been sitting on this patch because afaik the problem which it purports
> > to fix remains unfixed.
> >
> > Should I drop it??
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Please drop it, the patch submitted didn't give us the feedback
> and test results we asked for which is necessary to pinpoint the
> true issue here.

Well that's why I hang onto such patches: so I can bug people about it
every few months.  Consider it the world's dumbest bug-tracking system.

But I have a feeling I'll get shouted at if I try it again with this one
(looks at the 18-month-old tulip-fix-for-64-bit-mips.patch), so yeah, I'll drop
it.