On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 5:25 AM, Jakub Kicinski
<jakub.kicin...@netronome.com> wrote:
> This series from John adds the ability to replay filter offload requests
> when new offload callback is being registered on a TC block.  This is most
> likely to take place for shared blocks today, when a block which already
> has rules is bound to another interface.  Prior to this patch set if any
> of the rules were offloaded the block bind would fail.

Can you elaborate a little further here? is this something that you are planning
to use for the uplink LAG use-case? AFAIU if we apply share-block to nfp as
things are prior to this patch, it would work, so there's a case where
it doesn't
and this is now handled with the series?