On 06/03/2018 08:56 AM, Jesper Dangaard Brouer wrote:
> On Sat,  2 Jun 2018 23:06:35 +0200
> Daniel Borkmann <dan...@iogearbox.net> wrote:
>
>> Before:
>>
>>   # bpftool p d x i 1
>
> Could this please be changed to:
>
>  # bpftool prog dump xlated id 1
>
> I requested this before, but you seem to have missed my feedback...
> This makes the command "self-documenting" and searchable by Google.

I recently wrote a howto here, but there's also excellent documentation
in terms of man pages for bpftool.

http://cilium.readthedocs.io/en/latest/bpf/#bpftool

My original thinking was that it might be okay to also show usage of
short option matching, like in iproute2 probably few people only write
'ip address' but majority uses 'ip a' instead. But I'm fine either way
if there are strong opinions ... thanks Alexei for fixing up!