Hi,

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 3:43 PM, Kristian Evensen
<kristian.even...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks! I will prepare a firmware for one of my devices tonight, start
> testing tomorrow and report back when I have some results.

We have been testing this patch over the weekend and it has a
significant impact on performance. In our tests, the throughput
reduction has been reduced from around -20% to -5%. We also see that
the overall throughput is independent of the number of tunnels, while
before the throughput was reduced as the number of tunnels increased.
We are still running our tests and will report back if we observe
anything new, but so far, so good.

BR,
Kristian