On 7/12/2018 12:54 PM, Dave Watson wrote:
On 07/11/18 10:54 PM, Boris Pismenny wrote:
The following series provides TLS RX inline crypto offload.
All the tls patches look good to me except #10
"tls: Fix zerocopy_from_iter iov handling"
which seems to break the non-device zerocopy flow.
Thanks for reviewing!
Sorry, it seems to break the zerocopy send flow, and I've tested only
with the receive flow offload disabled.
I'll fix it in v4. I think that adding a flag to indicate whether a
revert is needed should do the trick. In the receive flow the revert is
needed to handle potential errors, while in the transmit flow it needs
to be removed.
The integration is very clean, thanks!
- Fix typo
- Adjust cover letter
- Fix bug in zero copy flows
- Use network byte order for the record number in resync
- Adjust the sequence provided in resync
- Fix bisectability problems due to variable name changes
- Fix potential uninitialized return value