On 24/07/18 05:15 PM, Cong Wang wrote:
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 1:07 PM Paolo Abeni <pab...@redhat.com> wrote:
+
+               /* let's the caller reinject the packet, if possible */
+               if (skb_at_tc_ingress(skb)) {
+                       res->ingress = want_ingress;
+                       res->qstats = this_cpu_ptr(m->common.cpu_qstats);
+                       return TC_ACT_REINJECT;
+               }

Looks good to me, but here we no longer return user-specified
return value here, I am sure it is safe for TC_ACT_STOLEN, but
I am not sure if it is safe for other values, like TC_ACT_RECLASSIFY.

Jamal, is there any use case of returning !TC_ACT_STOLEN for
ingress redirections?

I cant think of one off top of my head.
There maybe a future use case where it is not so - maybe just allow
to return the user programmed action? that value will always be
TC_ACT_STOLEN if the rule was specified via iproute2/tc.

cheers,
jamal