We already do a aead_request_alloc (which internally does kmalloc).
To mitigate the cost of kmalloc/kfree for sg lists and aad, I am allocating a
combined memory chunk for all of these and then segmenting it into
aead_req, aad, sgin, sgout. This way there should be no extra cost for
memory allocations in non-async.