This series converts the majority of sx1301 code to using regmap and regfield
system.
The SPI subsystem is as yet untouched but will be converted to a regmap_bus
in a future series with sx1257 conversions.

Interestingly the initial state did not work for me as I was getting kernel
oopses somewhere todo with sx1301_page_read on my hardware.
Since conversion to regmap the sx1301 initialises properly, sx1257 still oopses
because of the SPI bus read but presumably will go away with regmap_bus.

Ben Whitten (10):
  net: lora: sx1301: add register, bit-fields, and helpers for regmap
  net: lora: add methods for devm registration
  net: lora: sx1301: convert to devm registration of netdev
  net: lora: sx1301: convert probe function to regmap access
  net: lora: sx1301: add device to private data and convert ram reads
  net: lora: sx1301: simplify firmware loading and convert
  net: lora: sx1301: convert read and write burst to take priv data
  net: lora: sx1301: convert read and write to priv pointer
  net: lora: sx1301: convert agc calibrate to regmap functions
  net: lora: sx1301: convert all firmware to regmap

 drivers/net/lora/Kconfig  |   1 +
 drivers/net/lora/dev.c    |  20 ++
 drivers/net/lora/sx1301.h | 176 ++++++++++
 include/linux/lora/dev.h  |   1 +
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/lora/sx1301.h

--
2.7.4