Hello,

didn't respond as I've been on vacation.

Am Freitag, 31. August 2018, 08:50:24 schrieb Steffen Klassert:
> On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 08:53:50PM +0200, Wolfgang Walter wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > kernels > 4.12 do not work on one of our main routers. They crash as soon
> > as ipsec-tunnels are configured and ipsec-traffic actually flows.
>
> Can you please send the backtrace of this crash?

I'll try today. The oops quickly disappears because other problems arising
from it pop up. The machine crashes and no logs are logged. I try to make foto
or try to log to the serial console.

At the moment I only see that there is xfrm_???? stuff in the call trace as
xfrm_lookup, xfrm_route_????, and it is while routing a packet.

With later kernels (4.18.5) the machine seems to crash without a call trace on
console.

Regards,
--
Wolfgang Walter