On 9/20/2018 12:26 AM, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 16:51:42 +0900, Prashant Bhole wrote:
+static int dump_map_elem(int fd, void *key, void *value,
+                        struct bpf_map_info *map_info, struct btf *btf,
+                        json_writer_t *btf_wtr)
+{
+       int num_elems = 0;
+
+       if (!bpf_map_lookup_elem(fd, key, value)) {
+               if (json_output) {
+                       print_entry_json(map_info, key, value, btf);
+               } else {
+                       if (btf) {
+                               struct btf_dumper d = {
+                                       .btf = btf,
+                                       .jw = btf_wtr,
+                                       .is_plain_text = true,
+                               };
+
+                               do_dump_btf(&d, map_info, key, value);
+                       } else {
+                               print_entry_plain(map_info, key, value);
+                       }
+                       num_elems++;
+               }
+               goto out;
+       }
+
+       /* lookup error handling */
+       if (map_is_map_of_maps(map_info->type) ||
+           map_is_map_of_progs(map_info->type))
+               goto out;
+

nit: why not just return?  the goto seems to only do a return anyway,
      is this suggested by some coding style?  Is it to help the
      compiler?  I see people do this from time to time..

Thanks for reviewing. I agree, goto and the label isn't needed. I will fix it.

-Prashant

[...]

+out:
+       return num_elems;