Hi!

This set contains a rough RFC implementation of a proposed [1] replacement
for egdev cls_flower offloads.  I did some last minute restructuring
and removal of parts I felt were unnecessary, so if there are glaring bugs
they are probably mine, not John's :)  but hopefully this will give an idea
of the general direction.  We need to beef up the driver part to see how
it fully comes together.

[1] http://vger.kernel.org/netconf2018_files/JakubKicinski_netconf2018.pdf
    slides 10-13

John's says:

This patchset introduces as an alternative to egdev offload by allowing a
driver to register for block updates when an external device (e.g. tunnel
netdev) is bound to a TC block. Drivers can track new netdevs or register
to existing ones to receive information on such events. Based on this,
they may register for block offload rules using already existing
functions.

Included with this RFC is a patch to the NFP driver. This is only supposed
to provide an example of how the remote block setup can be used.

John Hurley (2):
  net: sched: register callbacks for remote tc block binds
  nfp: register remote block callbacks for vxlan/geneve

 .../net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/main.c  |  12 +
 .../net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/main.h  |  10 +
 .../ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/offload.c   | 156 +++++++++
 .../netronome/nfp/flower/tunnel_conf.c        |   8 +
 include/net/pkt_cls.h                         |  56 ++++
 include/net/sch_generic.h                     |   3 +
 net/sched/cls_api.c                           | 297 +++++++++++++++++-

2.17.1