On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 7:37 PM <sunil.kovv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Geetha sowjanya <gak...@marvell.com>
>
> All RVU PF's upon receiving a FLR will trigger an IRQ to RVU AF.
> This patch enables all RVU PF's FLR interrupt and registers a
> handler. Upon receiving an IRQ a workqueue is scheduled to
> cleanup all RVU blocks being used by the PF/VF which received
> the FLR.

I assume this all makes sense, but I find it hard to read the changelog
text with all those acronyms. I probably knew what an FLR and a RVU
is in the earlier review rounds, but it would be nice to reword changelogs
like this one so they make more sense to readers that are not already
familiar with the rest of the driver.

      Arnd