Hi David,

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:51:48 -0700
David Ahern <dsah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/29/18 11:50 AM, Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> > PS: ss still doesn't support JSON output, given the volume of output it
> > would be good.
>
> I thought Stefano was investigating it as an alternative to the 'display
> selected columns' patches.

Thanks for Cc'ing me, I missed this.

I'm not really investigating it at the moment, I'm convinced it's not
complicated, it's on my to-do list, but I'm not working on it right now
(and maybe also not in a very near future).

I would still say the "display selected columns" patches could be a
stopgap for now (even though it's not related to this one patch).

--
Stefano