Paul Moore wrote:
A couple of months ago I promised Jamal and Thomas I would post some comments to
Jamal's original genetlink how-to.  However, as I started to work on the
document the diff from the original started to get a little ridiculous so
instead of posting a patch against Jamal's original how-to I'm just posting the
revised document in it's entirety.

In the document below I tried to summarize all of the things I learned while
developing NetLabel.  Some of it came from Jamal's document, some the kernel
code, and some from discussions with Thomas.  Hopefully this document will make
it much easier for others to use genetlink in the future.

If this text below is acceptable to everyone, should this be added to the
Documentation directory?
Mind if we put a wikified version on http://linux-net.osdl.org?