Hello,

From the previous response that i received, now i have the code and
now m browsing thru it.

1. if i understood correctly.. The discussion thread : "wireless notes
/ pre d80211 merge" discussion applies to the directory "net/d80211/"
from git:......

2. Test environment to setup for d80211 would be like this :

Laptop (Centrino - with ipw2200 or would it be some other) <----> PC
acting as Access Point (with Wireless modem)

Any other that you would suggest that would be a more reasonable test
environment setup ?

Also if you have suggestions which company of appliances i should go for..

I can have 2 PCs i386 (Fedora Linux) easily available. So if some add
ons can be used would be pretty good also.

Few points that for clarification.
1. I intend to do the same so that I can also check if I make any
changes how are they reflected. I hope my purpose would be solved with
above setup.

2. How frequently would there be changes required in h/w here ?

tia..

Regards,
Udayan
Tata Consultancy Services