Hi Willy,

> I'll try to run some tests on my clearfog later, but for now I'm still
> 100% busy until haproxy 1.9 gets released.

Great. Keep in mind there's multiple hardware this drivers sits on. If your
clearfog hardware usues the software buffer manager then you can test. We
haven't done any changes to the 'hardware buffer manager' portion of the code
though.

Test wise, you should see similar numbers for 64b-256b packets since the driver
internally recycled buffers for packets of that size. The tests we did with
256b-512b packets showed significant increases.

Thanks!
/Ilias