Hi, guys.

I've got a problem. I can see all the incoming packets on an ethernet
interface, but no outgoing  packets, although they are sent to the
network, and successfully recieved by the other side. The platform is
ixp420, with severely nodifyed ethernet driver, the kernel is
2.6.16.20. May I ask, how is this possible at all? As I understand,
the outgoing packets get captured before they reach the driver, so it
can't be the cause. On the other hand, I get all the packets sent over
an other, non-ethernet interface, so I can't blame tcpdump. Any
suggestions, where to start the investigation?