Ok, I've missed this bit in the submitting patches documentation..
however sorry for that.

2007/2/22, David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Please never submit patches like this, submit the infrastructure
FIRST, then submit the stuff that uses it.  When a sequence of patches
is applied, in sequence, the tree should build properly (even with all
available new options enabled) at each step along the way.

Otherwise we have the situation we have now, in that YeaH is in my
tree but doesn't build successfully.

What I'm going to do to "fix" this, is yank YeaH implementation out
of my tree, add this second patch first, then add the YeaH patch
back.

Please never do this again.