David Miller wrote:
From: John Heffner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:16:39 -0500

Please don't apply the patch I sent. I've been thinking about this a bit harder, and it may not fix this particular problem. (Hard to say without knowing exactly what it is.) As the comment above __tcp_select_window() states, we do not do full receive-side SWS avoidance because of header prediction.

Alex, you're right I missed that special zero-window case. I'm still not quite sure I'm completely happy with this patch. I'd like to think about this a little bit harder...

Ok

Alright, I've thought about it a bit more, and I think the patch I sent should work. Alex, any opinion? Any way you can test this out?

Thanks,
  -John