Patrick McHardy wrote:
James Chapman wrote:
[PPPOL2TP]: Add PPP-over-L2TP driver core.

A couple more comments:

- seq_file handling doesn't check seq_printf return values

ack

  and
  tries to dump the entire hash table at once, which might
  exceed the available room.

I thought seq_printf handled large output (multiple pages)? I am aware of the page size limitation of raw proc handlers.

- there appear to be no checks for duplicate session IDs on
  session creation.
- try_module_get/put_module in pppol2tp_create look unnecessary
- kfree can take NULL pointers
- direct dereference of user pointer in pppol2tp_sendmsg debugging
- jiffies.h includes conversion functions for HZ <-> msecs

all acked

- Any particular reason why the SKB_CB is put after inet_skb_parm?
  On 64 bit this almost reaches the limit, might be safer to put
  it at the beginning.

A long time ago (early 2.6.9-ish?) I had problems with some netfilter setups when I overwrote inet_skb_parm. I'll investigate further.

Thanks for your comments - they're very useful.

--
James Chapman
Katalix Systems Ltd