On Monday 07 May 2007 10:27, Ben Dooks wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 03:46:04AM -0400, Michael Wu wrote:
> > From: Ivo van Doorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > This patch adds a library for reading from and writing to 93cx6 eeproms.
>
> This looks remarkably like an SPI device, why not use the
> spi framework to drive this?

Yeah, it's SPI/microwire. As for using the SPI framework.. I dunno. The rt2x00
drivers depend on this too and I'd rather not change the code at this point
since it's well tested and working. Thanks for the heads up about using SPI,
however. I (or maybe Ivo if he has any time) will check the SPI framework
later and see if that simplifies things.

-Michael Wu