> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 18:48:30 +0530 "pradeep singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> My mistake.
> Resending after reformatting the patch by hand.
> Looks like gmail messes the plain text patches.

That's still mangled so I typed it in again.

Please always include a full changlog with each version of a patch.

I do not know what this patch does - please provide a changelog.  In this
case it should tell us whether and how this null pointer deref is actually
occuring and if so, why.

As well as a full description of the problem which it solves, a changelog
should also describe _how_ it solved it, but that is sufficiently obvious
in this case.

Thanks.