On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 08:43:04AM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> applied both patches.
>
> Please provide an update that does at Andrew requested -- rather than
> #include'ing lib82596.c, you should update the Makefile for relevant
> drivers to look like

I got the impression that Andrew is fine with that approach after my
explanation. I would need additional header files for all the
different swap macros/dma stuff, and that isn't nice either, isn't it ?

There are other drivers doing the same as I do, which didn't get any
objections. Is it me you have a prolem with ?

Thomas.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but it's not necessary a
good idea.                                                [ RFC1925, 2.3 ]