On Friday 03 August 2007 01:01:14 David Miller wrote:
> Joakim, TEST YOUR PATCHES, and not just with your BEET test cases,
> before submitting them in the future.  Having normal configurations of
> both PF_KEY and XFRM_USER ipsec totally break as a result of your
> changes is totally unacceptable and I will doubly scrutinize your
> patch submissions in the future because of what has happened here.

Ok, seems fair and sorry for all the extra work this caused. Had a creeping
feeling it would break something (as it so obviously could), but wrote it off
as paranoia as it didn't seem to negatively affect either transport or tunnel
mode (..but then again, I was only using the ip tool to manually set them
up).

br, j