Hi

Got two setups: with an ARM-based router and with a PC, connecting to
a remote site using IPSec in tunnel mode over ppp. Setup is identical,
PC works, ARM router doesn't. Kernel 2.6.23.1.

The setup looks like

PCa --- routerA ==----== routerB --- PCb

where routerA is our problematic router. We issue ping from PCa to PCb, we
see ICMP packet coming to PCb, being answered, coming back to routerA, and
there it doesn't get through to PCa. We see it with iptables LOG coming
into the INPUT chain, and that's about it.

Does anyone haveexperiences with IPSec in tunnel mode on ARM? Or does
anyone have debugging ideas? Is there a description somewhere how an
incoming packet traverses the networking stack in such a setup?

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]