Kim Phillips wrote:
On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:15:30 -0600
Kim Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

the following patches fix RGMII timing for rev. 2.1 of the mpc8360,
according to erratum #2 (erratum text included below).  Basically the
most intrusive part is the addition of two new RGMII Internal Delay
modes; one for TX delay only, and the other for RX delay only (i.e, not
both at the same time).

Please review, and since this affects both netdev and powerpc trees,
one maintainer should ack them for the other to push upstream (i.e,
Kumar acks them, and Leo picks them up to go through netdev or the
other way around; either way is fine with me).  I'm hoping they're
trivial enough to go in 2.6.24.

Kumar, Leo,
re-ping due to (a) it's been 2 weeks and (b) Anton Vorontsov has since
issued his Tested-by.

Might I suggest Kumar ack the powerpc patches, and Leo/Jeff apply 5/5
to go through netdev?

FWIW I just got back from vacation... I'm grabbing what DaveM has collected into davem/netdev-2.6.git, and then going from there...

        Jeff